- Free of
- Gentle fragrance-free bubble bath and wash for babies
- Specifically developed for babies without fragrance or essential oils
- Gently cleanses and nourishes delicate baby skin
- Formulated with nourishing shea butter and coconut oil
- Made with plant-based ingredients, including our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Pediatrician Tested
- EWG Verified™ means that this product meets the Environmental Working Group's strictest standards for health and safety and avoids EWG's ingredients of concern
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for babies from birth on.
- Pour at least a capful in the bathtub under running water at the start of tub filling. Pour product into the palm of your hand or onto a washcloth to wash baby’s body and hair while bathing.
- Also a great option for children and adults with very sensitive skin.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*†, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Capryloyl Glycine, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）