- Free of
- Lightweight smoothing conditioning spray for all hair types
- Suitable for all ages
- Nourishes and detangles hair eliminating frizz, calming flyaways, and preventing static
- Formulated with evening primrose oil and berry extract
- Made with plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Lightly scented with a natural berry fragrance
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all ages
- Spray on damp or dry hair to detangle or smooth.
- Can be used to refresh second-day hair.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Evening Primrose
- Blueberry Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Fragrance, Alcohol, Sucrose Laurate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Gluconate.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
If you have a known sensitivity to natural fragrances or essential oil(s), we recommend selecting one of our fragrance-free options.
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the “How2Recycle” program evaluates each package and provides a label that clearly indicates if each part of a product is widely recyclable or not. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well