- Free of
- Soothing eucalyptus chest rub
- Suitable for ages 3 years and up
- Comforts and helps to relieve congestion
- Formulated with decongesting eucalyptus oil and nourishing shea butter
- Made with 9 plant-based ingredients including our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Naturally scented with soothing eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender essential oils
- Dermatologist Tested
- USDA® Certified Organic means that this product is made with at least 95% organic ingredients
- Suitable for ages 3 years and up.
- This product is sensitive to heat, store at room temperature.
- Rub onto chest and massage to decongest.
- Can also be used as a relaxing massage balm for neck, back and feet.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mucous membranes, and damaged skin.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Shea Butter
Complete List of Ingredients
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*^, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*^, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
If you have a known sensitivity to natural fragrances or essential oil(s), we recommend selecting one of our fragrance-free options.
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the program includes a labeling system explaining “How2Recycle” that specific product directly on the package. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well!