- Free of
- Gentle and hydrating baby lotion for body and face
- Specifically developed for babies without fragrance or essential oils
- Comforts, moisturizes and soothes dry, sensitive skin
- Formulated with nourishing shea butter and oat
- Made with plant-based ingredients, including our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Pediatrician Tested
- EWG Verified™ means that this product meets the Environmental Working Group's strictest standards for health and safety and avoids EWG's ingredients of concern
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for babies from birth on.
- Apply morning and evening or as needed to body and face.
- Also a great option for children and adults with very sensitive skin.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Shea Butter
- Sunflower Oil
- Safflower Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the “How2Recycle” program evaluates each package and provides a label that clearly indicates if each part of a product is widely recyclable or not. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ While our mono-material tubes are made of recyclable polypropylene, they carry the non-recyclable label as recycling centers need more brands to transition to mono-material tubes for tubes to become widely recyclable.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well