Natural Facing Painting Guide for Halloween
Photo: Natalia/Adobe Stock
Babo Family, take your little one's Halloween costume to the next level this year with our Halloween-Inspired Natural Face Paint Guide!
- ½ tsp of Kaolin White Clay Powder
1 ½ tsp of Arrowroot Powder or Non-GMO Cornstarch
- ½ tsp of Water
2 tsp of Honey
Natural Food-Based Dyes
Activated Charcoal (If you want black face paint.)
Non-Nano Zinc Oxide + non-toxic lotion (If you want white face paint.)
1. Mix the Kaolin White Clay Powder and the Cornstarch or Arrowroot Powder together in a small bowl.
2. Add in the water and honey, mix well.
3. Divide up the mixture between several cups. Add your dye to each cup until it reaches the desired color.
4. To create a white base makeup, mix a little non-nano zinc oxide with a non-toxic lotion. Tip: A white base can help certain colors to show up more!
5. Paint on your design and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Once dried, feel free to add more layers!
To all the little ghouls and ghosts, happy haunting! 🎃
*Resource: The Salerno Center