- Free of
- Rich smoothing conditioner for all hair types
- Suitable for all ages
- Nourishes and detangles hair eliminating frizz, calming flyaways, and preventing static
- Formulated with evening primrose oil and berry extract
- Made with plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Lightly scented with a natural berry fragrance
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all ages
- After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well.
- For best results wash your hair prior with our Smoothing Shampoo & Wash.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Evening Primrose
- Blueberry Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Vitamin B5
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isoamyl Laurate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Arginine Hcl, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Sulfates & Silicones
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
If you have a known sensitivity to natural fragrances or essential oil(s), we recommend selecting one of our fragrance-free options.
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the “How2Recycle” program evaluates each package and provides a label that clearly indicates if each part of a product is widely recyclable or not. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ While our mono-material tubes are made of recyclable polypropylene, they carry the non-recyclable label as recycling centers need more brands to transition to mono-material tubes for tubes to become widely recyclable.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well