- Free of
- Lightweight lotion in convenient spray format
- Our bag-on-valve technology spray sunscreen uses compressed air, not flammable propellants like many traditional aerosols
- Suitable for all ages
- Protects skin from the sun’s harmful rays with broad spectrum SPF30 protection
- Formulated with zinc oxide and moisturizing sunflower oil
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Made with 13 plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages. Under 6 months: ask your doctor.
- For face & body.
- Shake well before use.
- For body, hold the bottle 4-6 inches away and spray onto the skin. Rub in until the while lotion blends into the skin.
- For face, spray onto the palm of the hand and apply to the skin.
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every two hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Sunflower Oil
- Aloe Vera
Complete List of Ingredients
Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyloctyl Salicylate, Bentonite, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil^, Heptyl Undecylenate^, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice^, Jojoba Esters^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^, Glycerin^, Coco-Glucoside^, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid^, Cetearyl Alcohol^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Chemical Filters
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts)
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the program includes a labeling system explaining “How2Recycle” that specific product directly on the package. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well!