- Free of
- Gentle and hydrating baby face cream
- Specifically developed for babies without fragrance or essential oils
- Comforts, moisturizes and soothes dry, sensitive skin
- Formulated with nourishing shea butter and argan oil
- Made with plant-based ingredients, including our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Pediatrician Tested
- EWG Verified™ means that this product meets the Environmental Working Group's strictest standards for health and safety and avoids EWG's ingredients of concern
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for babies from birth on.
- This product is sensitive to excessive heat and cold. Store at room temperature. If the product is hard to dispense, knead the tube between your hands for about a minute to soften the balm.
- Oil separation may occur naturally because of the high content of organic ingredients.
- Apply liberally as often as needed on extra dry, rough areas of the face, hands and body including elbows, knees, heels and lips.
- Can be applied as a thick layer for intense moisture or rubbed in until absorbed.
- Also a great option for children and adults with extra dry skin.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Shea Butter
- Olive Oil
- Jojoba Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Beeswax*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*^, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*^, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) ^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
WITH SUSTAINABLY SOURCED SHEA BUTTER: We source our fair-trade shea butter from the mountainous highlands of Guinea in West Africa. Shea nuts are harvested by village farmers and locally pressed into a nourishing unrefined shea butter well known for its hydrating and skin softening properties. Founded by the son of a Native Guinean, our provider uses the proceeds of the harvest to ensure farmers receive access to healthcare, education, and a fair living wage.
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
If you have a known sensitivity to natural fragrances or essential oil(s), we recommend selecting one of our fragrance-free options.