- Free of
- Diaper rash cream spray for extra sensitive skin
- Specifically developed for babies without fragrance or essential oils
- An innovative way to make changing time easy and mess-free: just spray, no need to rub in
- Treats and prevents diaper rash, seals out wetness and protects chafed, irritated skin
- Formulated with 14.9% natural origin Zinc Oxide and nourishing shea butter
- Made with plant-based ingredients, including our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Pediatrician Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for babies from birth on.
- Shake well before use.
- Use on clean and dry skin. Spray a thin layer to cover the area. No need to rub in. Apply as often as needed, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Shea Butter
- Aloe Vera
- Sunflower Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 14.9%
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil^, Propanediol^, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil^, Bentonite, Glyceryl Rosinate^, Cetearyl Alcohol^, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables^, Caprylyl Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose^, Coco-Glucoside^, Glycerin^, Caprylhydroxamic Acid^, Cellulose Gum^, Glyceryl Oleate^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
WITH SUSTAINABLY SOURCED SHEA BUTTER: We source our fair-trade shea butter from the mountainous highlands of Guinea in West Africa. Shea nuts are harvested by village farmers and locally pressed into a nourishing unrefined shea butter well known for its hydrating and skin softening properties. Founded by the son of a Native Guinean, our provider uses the proceeds of the harvest to ensure farmers receive access to healthcare, education, and a fair living wage.
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the program includes a labeling system explaining “How2Recycle” that specific product directly on the package. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well!