- Free of
- Lightweight mineral baby sunscreen stick
- Specifically developed for babies without fragrance or essential oils
- Protects baby skin from the sun’s harmful rays with broad spectrum SPF50 protection
- Formulated with zinc oxide and moisturizing sunflower oil
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Made with 17 plant-based ingredients, including our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Pediatrician tested
- NSF Certified means that this product is made with at least 70% organic ingredients
- Suitable for babies and children over 6 months of age.
- Under 6 months: ask your doctor.
- For Face & Body.
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every two hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Also a great option for adults with very sensitive skin.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Sunflower Oil
- Shea Butter
Complete List of Ingredients
Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 19.7%
Inactive ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*^, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*^, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax^, Octyldodecyl Oleate^, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*^, Beeswax*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*^, Oryzanol^, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Jojoba Esters^, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)^, Bisabolol*^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Chemical Filters
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts)