- Free of
- Rich moisturizing conditioner for all hair types
- Suitable for all ages
- Nourishes and hydrates hair
- Formulated with comforting oat and nourishing calendula
- Made with plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Lightly scented with a natural vanilla oat fragrance
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all ages.
- After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well.
- For best results, wash your hair prior with our Moisturizing Shampoo & Wash.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Shea Butter
- Safflower Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isoamyl Laurate, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Arginine Hcl, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Fragrance, Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Sulfates & Silicones
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
If you have a known sensitivity to natural fragrances or essential oil(s), we recommend selecting one of our fragrance-free options.
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the “How2Recycle” program evaluates each package and provides a label that clearly indicates if each part of a product is widely recyclable or not. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ While our mono-material tubes are made of recyclable polypropylene, they carry the non-recyclable label as recycling centers need more brands to transition to mono-material tubes for tubes to become widely recyclable.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well