- Free of
- Gentle and hydrating baby face cream
- Specifically developed for babies without fragrance or essential oils
- Comforts, moisturizes and soothes dry, sensitive skin
- Formulated with nourishing shea butter and argan oil
- Made with plant-based ingredients, including our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Pediatrician Tested
- EWG Verified™ means that this product meets the Environmental Working Group's strictest standards for health and safety and avoids EWG's ingredients of concern
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for babies from birth on.
- Apply morning and evening or as needed to baby’s face.
- Can also be used on the body.
- Also a great option for children and adults with very sensitive skin.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Shea Butter
- Argan Oil
- Sunflower Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）