- Free of
- Gentle moisturizing shampoo & wash for all hair & skin types
- Suitable for all ages
- Refill pouch uses 80% less plastic vs. two 16oz bottles
- Hydrates hair and comforts skin
- Formulated with comforting oat and sustainably sourced nourishing calendula
- Made with 23 plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Lightly scented with a natural vanilla oat fragrance
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all ages.
- Massage Moisturizing Shampoo & Wash throughout wet hair and scalp, adding more water to activate a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Moisturizing Conditioner.
- Can be used as a moisturizing body wash.
How to refill your Moisturizing Oat & Calendula Shampoo & Wash
Remove the pump/cap from your Shampoo & Wash bottle and set it aside. Rinse the bottle with water until there is no more foam and it is visually clean. Turn the bottle upside down to dry.
Once the Shampoo & Wash bottle is completely dry, pour in the cleanser from the Refill pouch.
Write down / take a picture of the batch number located on the Refill pouch.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Aloe Vera
WITH SUSTAINABLY SOURCED CALENDULA:
We source our soothing calendula from a sustainable vertical farm that requires no soil, no pesticides, and can save up to 90% of the water used in traditional farming practices. After each growing cycle, the nourishing calendula flowers are harvested, any waste is composted, and a new cycle of growing begins.
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua)^, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate^, Glycerin^ ,Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate^, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract^, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^, Tocopheryl Acetate^, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract^, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract^, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract^, Corallina Officinalis Extract^, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract^, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract^, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract^, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract^, Sodium Phytate^, Xanthan Gum^, Coco-Glucoside^, Lauryl Glucoside^, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate^, Citric Acid^, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate^, Cocamidopropyl Betaine^, Fragrance^, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride^, Sodium Benzoate^, Ethylhexylglycerin^, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Sulfates & Silicones
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
If you have a known sensitivity to natural fragrances or essential oil(s), we recommend selecting one of our fragrance-free options.
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the program includes a labeling system explaining “How2Recycle” that specific product directly on the package. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well!