- Free of
- Ultra-lightweight mineral daily sunscreen fluid SPF50
- Suitable for all ages
- Sheer liquid formula blends in easily for a flawless finish without the greasy feel and minimal whitening on most skin tones
- Formulated with mineral zinc oxide and sweet white lupin for blue light protection
- Made with 30 plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist tested
- EWG Verified™ means that this product meets the Environmental Working Group's strictest standards for health and safety and avoids EWG's ingredients of concern
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages.
- Under 6 months: ask your doctor.
- For face & neck.
- Shake well. Smooth onto face with fingertips and blend outward from center down to neck
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
- Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and at least every 2 hours. Use water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Passion Fruit Oil
- Raspberry Oil
- Sweet White Lupine
- Aloe Vera
MADE WITH SUSTAINABLY SOURCED PASSION FRUIT OIL:
We source our upcycled Passion Fruit Seed Oil from family-owned farms in Peru. By partnering with juice makers, the farmers salvage the unused seeds which are otherwise discarded and cold-press them into a nutritious vitamin-rich oil. This sustainable practice helps to promote a circular economy and provides an additional source of income for the farmers who grow and harvest Passion Fruit.
Complete List of Ingredients:Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20.6%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyloctyl Salicylate, Diheptyl Succinate^, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Erythritol^, Lauryl Laurate^, Passiflora Edulis (Maracuja) Seed Oil^, Propanediol^, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes^, Bentonite, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*^, Lupinus Albus (White Lupin) Seed Oil^, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*^, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^, Bisabolol*^, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)^, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol^, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyl Ferulate^, Sucrose Polystearate^, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer^, Sucrose Stearate^, Coco-Glucoside^, Octyldodecyl Oleate^, Glycerin^, Polyhydroxystearic Acid^, Sodium Gluconate^, Caprylhydroxamic Acid^, Microcrystalline Cellulose^, Xanthan Gum^, Iron Oxides.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Chemical Filters
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts)
♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the program includes a labeling system explaining “How2Recycle” that specific product directly on the package. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well!
Is this sunscreen reef-safe?
Our sunscreens are compliant with Hawaii’s and other regional regulations on coral reef and marine environment. They do not contain the chemical ingredients banned in those areas like Oxybenzone or Octinoxate. However, “Reef-Safe” is an unregulated statement. While our products technically “qualify”, you can learn more on here about why we have decided to no longer make this statement.
Is this sunscreen non-nano?
Our sunscreens are non-nano by the definition of the European regulation (EC) No 1223/2009. However “Non-Nano” is an unregulated statement in the Unites States, which is why we have decided to no longer make this statement. Our sunscreens are independently tested for effectiveness and safety under dermatological and pediatric supervision. They are suitable for all ages, from babies to adults.
Should I apply daily sunscreen before or after moisturizer?
Generally speaking, daily sunscreen should be the final step in your skincare routine. You should apply your daily sunscreen after your moisturizer as this ensures you’ll get optimal protection from the sun.
Can this sunscreen be worn with makeup?
Yes, our sunscreens can be worn with makeup. It’s important to apply sunscreen on it’s own and not mix with makeup before application as that can dilute the efficacy of the SPF.
What skin type is this designed for?
This sunscreen is suitable for all skin types.