- Free of
- Lightweight lotion in convenient spray format
- Our bag-on-valve technology spray sunscreen uses compressed air, not flammable propellants like many traditional aerosols
- Suitable for all ages
- Protects skin from the sun’s harmful rays with broad spectrum SPF30 protection
- Formulated with zinc oxide and moisturizing sunflower oil
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Made with 13 plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages. Under 6 months: ask your doctor.
- For face & body.
- Shake well before use.
- For body, hold the bottle 4-6 inches away and spray onto the skin. Rub in until the while lotion blends into the skin.
- For face, spray onto the palm of the hand and apply to the skin.
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every two hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Sunflower Oil
- Aloe Vera
Complete List of Ingredients
Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyloctyl Salicylate, Bentonite, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil^, Heptyl Undecylenate^, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice^, Jojoba Esters^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^, Glycerin^, Coco-Glucoside^, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid^, Cetearyl Alcohol^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Chemical Filters
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts)
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the program includes a labeling system explaining “How2Recycle” that specific product directly on the package. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well!
Is this sunscreen reef-safe?
Our sunscreens are compliant with Hawaii’s and other regional regulations on coral reef and marine environment. They do not contain the chemical ingredients banned in those areas like Oxybenzone or Octinoxate. However, “Reef-Safe” is an unregulated statement. While our products technically “qualify”, you can learn more on here about why we have decided to no longer make this statement.
Is this sunscreen non-nano?
Our sunscreens are non-nano by the definition of the European regulation (EC) No 1223/2009. However “Non-Nano” is an unregulated statement in the Unites States, which is why we have decided to no longer make this statement. Our sunscreens are independently tested for effectiveness and safety under dermatological and pediatric supervision. They are suitable for all ages, from babies to adults.
Does this sunscreen spray use flammable propellants?
No, our sunscreen spray is air-powered, and not a traditional aerosol. The spray uses bag-on-valve (BOV) technology, where there is a sealed bag inside the canister that separates the product from the compressed air, keeping the product pure. Unlike traditional aerosol, BOV does not use propellant gases like butane or propane in the canister. BOVs are known to be safer for your health, and environmentally friendlier than traditional aerosols.
Can you use this spray on face?
To apply product on your face, spray into your palm then apply to your face with your hands. Do not spray sunscreen directly onto your face.
Is this sunscreen fragrance-free?
Yes all of our sunscreens are fragrance free. If you can, it is best to avoid fragrances in sunscreen as they can irritate the skin and cause breakouts with sun exposure.