- Free of
- Fast-absorbing mineral sunscreen lotion
- Suitable for all ages
- Protects skin from the sun’s harmful rays with broad spectrum SPF50 protection
- Formulated with zinc oxide and moisturizing sunflower oil
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Made with 24 plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages. Under 6 months: ask your doctor.
- For face & body.
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
- Rub in until the white lotion blends into the skin.
- Reapply at least every two hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Sunflower Oil
- Shea Butter
Complete List of Ingredients
Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil^, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil^, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)^, Cetearyl Alcohol^, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate^, Microcrystalline Cellulose^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*^, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*^, Bisabolol*^, Tocopherol^, Cetyl Alcohol^, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside^, Behenyl Alcohol^, Arachidyl Glucoside^, Arachidyl Alcohol^, Polyhydroxystearic Acid^, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconate^, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin^, Caprylhydroxamic Acid^, Cellulose Gum^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Chemical Filters
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts)