- Free of
- Gentle and hydrating body lotion
- Suitable for all ages
- Comforts, moisturizes, and soothes extra-dry, sensitive skin
- Formulated with comforting oat and nourishing calendula
- Made with plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Lightly scented with a natural vanilla oat fragrance
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all ages.
- Apply morning and evening or as needed to body.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Shea Butter
- Safflower Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Glycerin^, Cetearyl Alcohol^, Glyceryl Stearate SE^, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour^, Polysorbate 60^, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil^, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Glyceryl Caprylate^, Cetyl Alcohol^, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
If you have a known sensitivity to natural fragrances or essential oil(s), we recommend selecting one of our fragrance-free options.
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the “How2Recycle” program evaluates each package and provides a label that clearly indicates if each part of a product is widely recyclable or not. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ While our mono-material tubes are made of recyclable polypropylene, they carry the non-recyclable label as recycling centers need more brands to transition to mono-material tubes for tubes to become widely recyclable.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well