- Free of
- Rich, hydrating face cream
- Suitable for all ages
- Comforts, moisturizes, and soothes extra-dry, sensitive skin
- Formulated with comforting oat and nourishing calendula
- Made with plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Lightly scented with a natural vanilla oat fragrance
- Dermatologist Tested
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Suitable for all ages.
- Apply morning and evening or as needed. Can also be used on the body.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Shea Butter
- Safflower Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Fragrance, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy & Dairy
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
If you have a known sensitivity to natural fragrances or essential oil(s), we recommend selecting one of our fragrance-free options.
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the “How2Recycle” program evaluates each package and provides a label that clearly indicates if each part of a product is widely recyclable or not. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well