- Free of
- Moisturizing daily mineral sunscreen lotion
- Suitable for all ages
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin with antioxidant-rich raspberry seed oil
- Formulated with mineral zinc oxide for broad spectrum SPF40 protection
- Made with 27 plant-based ingredients like our certified organic Nutri-Soothe™ Herbal Blend
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist tested
- Made with at least 70% organic ingredients
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages. Under 6 months: ask your doctor
- For face & neck.
- Shake well. Smooth onto face with fingertips and blend outward from center down to neck.
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
- Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. When using a product for the first time, it is recommended to test it on a small area and monitor for skin reaction during 24 hours before applying to a larger area. If irritation occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Key Plant-based Ingredients
- Natural Origin Zinc Oxide
- Organic Raspberry Oil
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
Complete List of Ingredients
Active ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 1.9% and Zinc Oxide 15.7%
Inactive ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juicel^, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*^, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*^, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*^, Erythritol*^, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*^, Glyceryl Caprylate^, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate^, Cetearyl Alcohol^, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*^, Bisabolol*^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*^, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*^, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*^, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*^, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*^, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*^,Jojoba Esters^, Glycerin^, Arachidyl Alcohol^, Coco-Glucoside^, Behenyl Alcohol^, Polyhydroxystearic Acid^, Arachidyl Glucoside^, Sodium Gluconate^, Xanthan Gum^, Caprylhydroxamic Acid^, Glyceryl Undecylenate^, Citric Acid^.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
This product is free of:
- Chemical Filters
- Mineral Oil
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic Colorants
- Soy, Dairy & Gluten
- High Allergy Nuts (including but not limited to: Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts）
- ♲ We know recycling can be confusing: different systems depending on your location, unclear labeling, and inaccurate claims do not make it easy.
- ♲ This is why Babo Botanicals has joined How2Recycle, a coalition of brands working to simplify recycling of their products. Developed by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the “How2Recycle” program evaluates each package and provides a label that clearly indicates if each part of a product is widely recyclable or not. Since 2021, all new packaging of our products include the How2Recycle information.
- ♲ While our mono-material tubes are made of recyclable polypropylene, they carry the non-recyclable label as recycling centers need more brands to transition to mono-material tubes for tubes to become widely recyclable.
- ♲ Check out our seal on the left for recycling information for this product, you can find this seal on the product label as well
Is this sunscreen reef-safe?
Our sunscreens are compliant with Hawaii’s and other regional regulations on coral reef and marine environment. They do not contain the chemical ingredients banned in those areas like Oxybenzone or Octinoxate. However, “Reef-Safe” is an unregulated statement. While our products technically “qualify”, you can learn more on here about why we have decided to no longer make this statement.
Is this sunscreen non-nano?
Our sunscreens are non-nano by the definition of the European regulation (EC) No 1223/2009. However “Non-Nano” is an unregulated statement in the Unites States, which is why we have decided to no longer make this statement. Our sunscreens are independently tested for effectiveness and safety under dermatological and pediatric supervision. They are suitable for all ages, from babies to adults.
Should I apply daily sunscreen before or after moisturizer?
Generally speaking, daily sunscreen should be the final step in your skincare routine. You should apply your daily sunscreen after your moisturizer as this ensures you’ll get optimal protection from the sun.
Can this sunscreen be worn with makeup?
Yes, our sunscreens can be worn with makeup. It’s important to apply sunscreen on it’s own and not mix with makeup before application as that can dilute the efficacy of the SPF.
What skin type is this designed for?
This sunscreen is suitable for all skin types, but works especially well on extra dry skin.