Posted on August 12 2012
I’m always amazed when people ask me if I use my own Babo products. Not only do I test all Babo products myself, but so do my children. After all, the products were really created for my own kids. If they didn’t work for my family, I would not make them available for others to use and enjoy.
So it’s no wonder that my bathroom and hand bags are always stocked with Babo. One of the most fun things about creating Babo is that I’ve found a surprising number of ways to use the different products for my adult needs. Not to be outdone, my husband has some pet discoveries of his own.
Also, I’ve spoken with lots of women who shared the alternative ways they use Babo – and love the process of borrowing from their kids’ stock. What’s better than nabbing a gob or two of Oatmilk Shampoo & Wash for one’s self? They know they can feel good about the healthy qualities and safety of Babo products and get the effective benefits as well.
So, I’m going to reveal some of the ways I’ve come to depend on Babo personally and my mommy friends have told me their families use them:
- Besides fitting easily in my jeans pocket or purse, I use Babo’s Clear Zinc Sport Stick 30 SPF to seal in my lipstick. It actually gives me more hours without having to re-apply.
- I also use the Clear Zinc Sports Stick for a tiny scar I have on my face. It protects the most sensitive, exposed part of my face and doesn’t leave a residue.
- Believe it or not, my Oatmilk Shampoo & Wash is my facial cleanser. It’s so gentle and doesn’t strip all the moisture from my face. It’s sulfate and tear free, so I can safely remove eye makeup. And my friends have said it helps clear up their acne too.
- My beloved Berry Primrose Detangler is just perfect for getting control of my frizz and flyaways, and breathes new life into my curls.
- Little things can make a big difference. Example: My husband loves the Clean Sport All In One Shampoo & Wash. Yes, life just became simpler for him. For those days when I need a detox shampoo to get out all the city pollutants in the air, I use Clean Sport Shampoo & Wash because it rids my hair of grime, chlorine and minerals.
- I have uncovered a way to banish dry cuticles. Wow! Babo Lavender Meadowsweet Lotion does wonders for adding moisture to cuticles. And don’t get me started on using the Oatmilk Calendula Lotion as an after- shave leg balm – it transforms the skin on my legs to baby- soft smoothness.
- And here’s a secret: I am currently developing a diaper cream and I’ve used it on a burn from when I touched a hot stove. It worked wonders. My husband discovered that it’s also great for his shaving nicks.
From an amazing children’s product line, Babo is quickly evolving into personal care items for the entire family. I can’t tell you how much fun it is to find and share all these other great reasons to use Babo – and people tell me my skin and hair have never looked so healthy. Who said work was a four-letter word? It’s just plain fun!